Traditional cabinet construction, with the face of the cabinet box reinforced with a 3/4″ thick solid hardwood frame. The face frame adds structural rigidity and is finished to match the cabinet door.
- 3/4″ thick hardwood face frame
- 1/2″ thick sides, back and floor
- 3/4″ thick full depth shelf
- Face Frame or Frameless construction
- Furniture-quality particle board construction with woodgrain pattern interior
- Furniture-quality particle board construction with white interior
- Plywood construction with UV finished interior